Being an ‘Employer of Choice’ is all about identification, attraction and retention of key people in your business. It results in retention of skilled and motivated staff, and is something all employers should strive for to ensure their business remains sustainable and profitable.
At the end of this two day workshop, you will be able to:
- Assess the human resource requirements for your business
- Develop a clear job description that is legally compliant as well as a strong marketing tool for the business/ position
- Plan for selection by developing shortlisting and interviewing tools
- Robustly assess and select the right person for the vacant position
- Appoint and efficiently induct the new employee into your business to ensure they start in the best possible manner
- Understand the key principles of being an Employer of Choice