Being an ‘Employer of Choice’ is all about identification, attraction and retention of key people in your business. It results in retention of skilled and motivated staff, and is something all employers should strive for to ensure their business remains sustainable and profitable.
At the end of this two day workshop, you will be able to:
- Assess the human resource requirements for your business
- Develop a clear job description that is legally compliant as well as a strong marketing tool for the business/ position
- Plan for selection by developing shortlisting and interviewing tools
- Robustly assess and select the right person for the vacant position
- Appoint and efficiently induct the new employee into your business to ensure they start in the best possible manner
- Understand the key principles of being an Employer of Choice
Pasture Principles - a practical guide to pasture management17-18 June 2019, Naracoorte
2-3 July 2019, Clare VIEW FLYER REGISTER NOW
Southern BusinessEDGE19-20 June 2019, Naracoorte
26-27 June 2019, Adelaide
21-22 August 2019, Coomandook
18-19 September 2019, Bordertown
16-17 October 2019, Robe VIEW FLYER REGISTER NOW
Opportunity for Profit WorkshopThe top performing grain growers in Southern Australia are retaining 30% of turnover as net profit, while the average is retaining closer to 10%.
So what are the Top 20% businesses doing differently to achieve this?
To find out the answers and...