Leasing and Share Farming – from both sides of the fence I (cropping focus)
Potential tenants and share farmers often ask us:
- How much should I pay for a lease?
- What is the best structure for a share farming agreement?
- How can leasing or share farming benefit my business?
And land owners often ask question us:
- How do I find somebody who will look after the farm like I do?
- How much could I expect to earn if I lease, and how does this compare with share farming?
- What are some pit falls I need to be aware of?
If you are thinking about leasing or having your farm share farmed, or growing your cropping enterprise through leasing or share farming, and have considered any of the above questions yourself, then this course will provide you with practical insights into how this can be done effectively.
Southern BusinessEDGE13-14 March 2019, Adelaide
19-20 June 2019, Naracoorte
21-22 August 2019, Coomandook
18-19 September 2019, Bordertown
16-17 October 2019, Robe
VIEW FLYER REGISTER NOW
Opportunity for Profit WorkshopThe top performing grain growers in Southern Australia are retaining 30% of turnover as net profit, while the average is retaining closer to 10%. Learn what the Top 20% businesses are doing differently to achieve this. South Australian...
Pasture Principles - a practical guide to pasture management1-2 April 2019, Clare
3-4 April 2019, Strathalbyn
9-10 April 2019, Penola
11-12 April 2019, Keith VIEW FLYER REGISTER NOW