Leasing and Share Farming – from both sides of the fence I (cropping focus)
Potential tenants and share farmers often ask us:
- How much should I pay for a lease?
- What is the best structure for a share farming agreement?
- How can leasing or share farming benefit my business?
And land owners often ask question us:
- How do I find somebody who will look after the farm like I do?
- How much could I expect to earn if I lease, and how does this compare with share farming?
- What are some pit falls I need to be aware of?
If you are thinking about leasing or having your farm share farmed, or growing your cropping enterprise through leasing or share farming, and have considered any of the above questions yourself, then this course will provide you with practical insights into how this can be done effectively.