Advisory Boards – advancing farm and regional businesses
The Advisory Board workshop introduces farm and regional business operators to corporate governance principles and how they can be implemented with an Advisory Board. Corporate governance relates to the use of business systems and processes to ensure transparency and consistency in daily business management.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Define governance and how it can create a competitive advantage
- Identify your businesses culture and values
- Put governance structures in place so you feel more in control and less stressed
- Write a business policy
- Differentiate between operational and strategic thinking
- Develop an organisational structure with clear roles and responsibilities
- Start an advisory board for your business
Pasture Principles - a practical guide to pasture management17-18 June 2019, Naracoorte
2-3 July 2019, Clare VIEW FLYER REGISTER NOW
Southern BusinessEDGE19-20 June 2019, Naracoorte
26-27 June 2019, Adelaide
21-22 August 2019, Coomandook
18-19 September 2019, Bordertown
16-17 October 2019, Robe VIEW FLYER REGISTER NOW
Opportunity for Profit WorkshopThe top performing grain growers in Southern Australia are retaining 30% of turnover as net profit, while the average is retaining closer to 10%.
So what are the Top 20% businesses doing differently to achieve this?
To find out the answers and...