How do your farm salary packages compare?
The 2018 Farm Salary Survey Report (now in its fourth edition) will be released in early 2019. It will provide farm businesses with detailed information in an easy to read format to support on farm HR policy, practices and strategy.
The report outlines data on remuneration and benefits for farm-based positions across multiple roles and enterprises, by state and region, including:
- Hours worked
- Salary or wages paid
- Additional benefits offered to employees
- Salary increase trends
- Future labour requirements
- Other employment related trends and observations.
With the latest insights into salary packages and farm labour trends, the results of the survey will assist you to:
- Ensure compliance against your relevant award
- Benchmark your salaries against the market
- Review and identify employee benefits (reward for effort)
- Design competitive remuneration packages
- Attract and retain key staff for your business
- Plan for new positions for your business
- Prepare budgets
- Inform HR strategy and policy development
All data collected is analysed and compiled in an anonymous form.
To use the report insights to add value to your HR management in your farm business, pre-order a copy of the 2018 Farm Salary Survey today.