How do your farm salary packages compare?
The 2018 Rural Directions Farm Salary Survey – a comprehensive review of salary packages and farm labour trends, is now open and we invite you to contribute.
The 2018 Farm Salary Survey Report (now in its fourth edition) will be released in early 2019. It will provide farm businesses with detailed information in an easy to read format to support on farm HR policy, practices and strategy.
The report outlines data on remuneration and benefits for farm-based positions across multiple roles and enterprises, by state and region, including:
- Hours worked
- Salary or wages paid
- Additional benefits offered to employees
- Other employment related trends and observations.
We have added some new features to the survey this year to collect data and report on salary increase trends, bonuses and future labour requirements, just to name a few.
With the latest insights into salary packages and farm labour trends, the survey will assist you to:
- Ensure compliance against your relevant award
- Benchmark your salaries against the market
- Review and identify employee benefits (reward for effort)
- Design competitive remuneration packages
- Attract and retain key staff for your business
- Plan for new positions for your business
- Prepare budgets
- Informed HR strategy and policy development.
The survey will take just 10-15 minutes per position to complete. All data collected is analysed and compiled in an anonymous form. The more data contributed, the more robust the analysis and report of the findings will be.
All contributors will receive a complimentary copy of the report (valued at $125 GST inc) in appreciation of data provision. You will be able to use the report insights to add value to your own HR management.