Recruitment Service positions currently available
Working with Vernwood View at Red Banks, in the lower north, you will operate and maintain machinery, freight fertiliser and grain. This full-time role will work primarily on cereal and pulse crops and, occasionally, on canola and hay enterprises.
Ideally commencing in March 2020, you will be expected to:
- Safely and confidently operate and maintain machinery
- Hold a current HC truck licence (MC desirable)
- Have broadacre cropping skills (or ability to learn) and enjoy working outdoors
- Be honest, reliable and communicate effectively, able to work within a team and independently
The benefits of working within this business include:
- Modern machinery, sound farm practices and diverse enterprises
- Located close to Gawler, the Barossa Valley and Adelaide \
- Flexible work environment allowing for family and community involvement
- Attractive renumeration, negotiable based on experience
The role may suit someone transferring from the transport, mining, civil works or similar industry, who has the right attitude and approach. Engineering and mechanical skills will be highly regarded.
Please call Rural Directions on 08 8841 4500 to obtain the job description and learn more.
Applications close 5.00pm, Wednesday 28 January 2020.
Please quote RDHR75 in all communications.