Recruitment Service positions currently available
This role will support all aspects of the livestock enterprises including pigs and cattle.
In peak times, such as seeding and harvest, there may be a requirement to assist with the cropping enterprise.
You will bring the following to this role:
- A desire to work with livestock
- Knowledge of cattle or sheep production / or be willing to learn
- Proactive, positive, motivated, enthusiastic and professional attitude to work
- Attention to detail and focus on efficiency
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team but also work effectively solo when required
- Willingness to work across all enterprises as required
- An organised and accurate approach to work, including record keeping and systems
The right attitude is essential and your efforts will be rewarded. In return, our established family owned business provides you with a competitive package in a role with:
- Good working environment, with a variety of tasks
- Diversity and challenges - see your efforts come to fruition
- A short commute to Clare and within easy reach of Adelaide
This role is flexible as full time or part time hours are negotiable for the right candidate.
You must have a current drivers license.
The property is located north of Clare, South Australia.
Please call Rural Directions on 08 8841 4500 to request a job description for this position.
Please quote RDHR76 in all communication about this position.
Applications close 9am Friday 6 March 2020.
Agricultural Innovation and Research EP (AIR EP)
AIR EP is a new organisation created through the merger of the two key farming systems groups on the Eyre Peninsula, EPARF and LEADA.
This is a unique role that provides an excellent career opportunity to have an impact at a regional level.
The Executive Officer reports to the Board. The prime responsibility is for implementation of the strategy, management and performance of Agricultural Innovation and Research EP (AIR EP) according to the business plan, agreed policies and goals.
This role is:
- Full time
- Based on the Eyre Peninsula
- Flexible with regards to work hours and working from home
- Ready to commence immediately
The preferred candidate will have:
- Drivers licence
- Business management or similar qualification
- Experience communicating, working with and reporting to boards and committees
- The ability to maintain and build networks between production groups, NRM, science providers, government agencies and agribusiness
- Ability to identify emerging issues within groups and regions
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) with group members, community, research and industry personnel
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
This role is all about communication, so we’d love to speak directly to you and prefer you don’t use the ‘apply now’ option. Please call Carlyn Sherriff on 08 8841 4500 to discuss this role and receive more information.
Please quote RDHR77 in your enquiry.
Applications close 12pm, 13 March 2020.
This recruitment process is being supported by Rural Directions.