Recruitment Service positions currently available
On behalf of a client, Rural Directions is seeking a Farm Business Manager.
The core of this role is communication, strategy, mentoring and accountability. The Farm Business Manager has responsibility for the business of the farm including the Farm Operations Manager and staff. The preferred candidate will have:
- Farm management experience, preferably large scale farming
- Ability to mentor and communicate competencies required to ensure the team are operating to fulfill their roles
- Ability to think strategically and consider the long-term future of the business
- An innovative, opportunity focused and efficiency mind-set in all work practices
- Ability to work autonomously and report to an off site Board and owners
About the role:
- Commencing March 2020
- Based in the Mid North, large scale mixed crop and livestock business
- Family owned business, been in the same family for 150 years
- Part time, 1–2 days per week with option to pick up operational work in peak periods
- Salary package with optional house
Please call Rural Directions on 08 8841 4500 for more information.
Applications close Monday 18 November. Please quote RDHR73 in all communication.