Training & Workshops
Understanding how swaps can be used in a grain marketing strategy
Wednesday 15 April, 9am (Eyre Peninsula)
Thursday 16 April, 9am (Mid North and Mallee)
Friday 17 April, 9am (Yorke Peninsula and South East)
Join this collaborative online session with Rabobank and get the run down on the use of swaps, how they work as well as their function in your grain marketing strategy. This session is designed to enhance your understanding of swaps, allowing you to question and understand how a swap can be used in your marketing program.
Registrations close Thursday 9 April.
Supporting the next generation of farm managers
Managing a farm is a complex business. Considerations need to be made to manage people, finances and the business health to ensure a profitable and resilient farming operation.
The Next Generation Breakthrough Group is a 3-year program designed to assist and support the development of the next generation of farm managers. The group features like-minded producers from different regions, business models and levels of farming experience, to learn practical techniques, tools and processes to implement within their own farming businesses.
Benefits to you and your business:
- Develop your business skills to become an effective manager and leader.
- Gain confidence in your decision making and farm management skills.
- Develop a detailed action plan for the management succession of the business.
- Improve your time management planning and workplace effectiveness.
- Create an entrepreneurial and opportunity focused mind-set.
- Connect with like-minded producers to share ideas and experiences.
- Ongoing support from experienced Rural Directions consultants.
- Add professionalism, planning and logic to your decision making.
Expression of Interest